O.T.R. International Industry, Inc. (OTR Korean Furniture) was established in December 2012. The company is located in the City of Davao, Philippines. and occupies about 700 sq. m of state-of-the-art manufacturing and office facilities. O.T.R employs a diverse work force of about 50 team member to support its operations. The company produces numerous units of customised furniture daily and delivers them to customers throughout Mindanao particularly in Davao City.
O.T.R. brings almost 15 years of experience in the art of furniture manufacturing. We are proud to have highly skilled and motivated team members who are committed in producing premium quality products and implementing positive change. Our “do it right the first time” attitude is matched with the company’s modern equipment to give each of our valued client’s dream of having the best home environment. We ensure consistent product quality and continuous improvement as this innovate approach enables O.T.R. to significantly increase its efficiency and remain competitive in today’s ever changing marketplace.
WHAT IS OTR?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
These are pre-designed and pre-fabricated cabinets with standardized units or dimensions; mix and matched to create your Kitchen or Wardrobe System.
- MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) – Is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure.
- Particle Board also known as LDF (Low Density Fibreboard) or chipboard – Is an engineered wood product manufactured from wood chips, sawmill shavings, or even sawdust, and a synthetic resin or other suitable binder, which is pressed and extruded.
- Wood Laminates: High Gloss Laminates – it is a thin sheet of material used to cover the core of a board (wood)
- Edge Banding – is the name of both a process and an associated narrow strip of material used to create durable and aesthetically pleasing trim edges during finish carpentry.
If your unit is still under construction, you can submit your floor plan (provided by your project architect/engineer) so that we can come up with an initial design and quotation proposal. Amendments can still be made after actual site measurement has been done (contract signed).
Kitchen: Cabinets and additional accessories.
- Customer needs to provide their own appliances.
- Countertop is supplied by a Subcontractor; Customer can also engage with their own countertop supplier and installer.
- Tiles Backsplash – customer needs to engage with their own tiler. If in cases where customer does not have any tiler, we can provide a subcontractor to do the tiling work (charged by the Subcontractor), provided that the customer purchases their own tiles. (Tiler: Labor only)
- Free Consultation – we have specialists to advise how to maximize your storage space and create the best work flow for your kitchen.
- We provide free site measurement – within Davao City only. You can request for free measurement by filling out our request form click here.
- Free quotation
Fabrication would take 10 working days. Delivery would be 1 day before or on the First day of installation. Depending on your kitchen size, small sized kitchens would need around 2-3 days installation.
50% Down Payment upon contract signing
40% Upon delivery of Cabinets to site
10% Upon project completion
Yes, OTR gives Two (2) Years warranty to its modular cabinets and accessories.
Yes, we have other colors to choose from. Please ask our Showroom Specialists for the brochure. If the color chosen is unavailable, special orders can be done and will take around one (1) month to arrive from Korea.